<% giveDateFormat('2017-05-14') %>
- 01.00 PM
3rd cross, 6th main,
NPN-12 pleased to invite you for a Charity event. On the occasion of International Mother’s day, ride your bicycle for those who couldn’t become mother. Pedal for 25k & help differently abled women who are deprived from Motherhood. All the registration fee will be donated for the Liza’s home, a shelter for differently abled women.
• Assemble in the Start point at 7am.
• Get the details of the event.
• Ride your bicycle for 25km.
• Breakfast will be provided for all attendees at 9am.
• Reach the destination.
• Meet women who are deprived from Motherhood.
• Know the stories of differently abled women.
• Fun for Life (1 hour).
• Donating the funds raised from the event.
• Leave the venue at 1 pm.