<% giveDateFormat('2017-11-25') %>
SMV Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560060,
• The minimum number of players required to register a team is 12 players. The maximum number of players in a squad allowed for team is 15
• Matches will consist of one innings per side with each innings being limited to 8 overs per side excluding extras.
• No bowler is permitted to bowl more than 2 overs in an innings. This is not inclusive of the super over in the case of a tie.
• In the event that the match is played where the overs are reduced, a bowler shall not bowl more than one-fifth of the total overs allowed.
THE DUTIES OF CAPTAIN ARE:
• Ensure that all team members have desired outfit / uniform
• Attend all official events as required
• Ensure that the team arrives at the match on time
• Fills out and hands a copy of the team sheet to the umpire and opposing captain and notifies Management of any players that are playing
• Toss the coin
• Hands the game ball to umpires at the conclusion of the match
• Has a copy of the scorecard and designates the responsibility of scoring to a player if there is no official scorer and ensures it is filled out accurately
• Ensure that the team and all players play within the Spirit of Cricket and adhere to the rules and regulations outlined
• Approach the umpire for any clarification
• Ensure that the team maintains over-rates
• Collects and submits the score card & match report to the team post- match